Writing... Not poetry, aren't you relived? ...You should read it before you think that.

Let me apoligize before-hand. Sorry.
Every author must retreat into the literary world at times. And since I belive myself to be an author , I, too must do that. Sometimes I feel as though everyone in the world (including me) talks for the sake of speech. Is there a need to talk, really? I know sometimes there is, like when you want to tell someone something that cannot be spoken of through body-language. But it must be important to do so, right? On this subject, I am of the opinion that I talk to much, anyway, although I wish I could talk less. ...Sometimes I wonder if people's heads, or their hearts, tell them what to do. I think that its either instinct, or impressions gained from whatever society. Mostly. Writing could come easily to some people, I wouldn't know; I think alot about what I write. Though once I find a subject, I have no idea about the final outcome. Like many writers, I suppose. I wonder how many writers are asked to explain their work? I wonder how many consent? I wonder if its true that humans need questions more than answers? I think so. Well, I'm sorry for dumping my thoughts out like that. I'll go back to talking like a normal teen now, I guess. So here goes: (Watch out for majorly fickle moods.)
That was cool! Yeah! Awesome! That rocks!
hmmm... blah blah blah... Now some reg teen girl talk:
Eeeeeeeee!!! She said WHAT!?!... Bleah.
That's about all I can stand right now.
And I am a girl.
Blogs Rock! ( not sarcasam )
Later,
-DarkHawk09

No comments: