the science center

The Science Center is a very fun place. Until you get injured. Alright, list of events in order: read about scary nail polish facts (such as pregnant women should not wear it because it can permanetly damage the reproductive system if the baby's a boy. Eek.), fell asleep at midnight, woke up at eight thirty, forgot to do my yoga, jammed in the bathroom while experimenting with hair styles, ate an oatmeal bar, jammed out in the bathroom and messed with my hair (headband/no headband, Down/up ect.), finally got out the door (nine- thirty), obsessed over Max Ride to Mom and sister, got out of car in scarily crowded parking garage, found out that there were no lockers where there should be lockers, got in, tried to avoid seeing the body exibit (real human body parts = ewe!), saw "liquid Nitrogen" demonstration (I actually had no idea what the heck it was), wrote "Max" and "Fang" in binary code, rode the extremly crowded elevators, ate lunch in horribly crowded lunch room, walked up and down stairs until my legs hurt, got my thumb caught in the pully system of this one chair where you use a rope to pull yourself up, (I was pulling one quarter of my weight, and my hands slipped. I have a bruise and a bloody cutical to prove it. Ouch.) watched sister fall over during a balancing experement and get a bloody nose. I couldn't stop obsessing over Max Ride, (See blog entry called "Maximum Ride" if you have no idea what I'm talking about.), and singing "Death Said" by the Summer Obsession. My mom probably wanted a drink at the end of the day. I dunno, cause I didn't ask her. I'm kidding. My Mom doesn't drink. Then we spent over two hours stuck in traffic on the way home. While I alternatly sang and obsessed.
All in all, it was okay I guess.
I get negitive when I don't do yoga.
{sigh}
I'm off to meditate.
C ya, peace out, whatever.

-DarkHawk09

No comments: