Azerquacker?!?!? What's up with THAT?

A few things you should know about my dad.

1) He believes that I should name a major character of mine "Azerquacker". Don't ask me. It sounds like a psychotic duck, in my opinion. Or maybe just a psychopath. I dunno.


2) He makes fun of me basically 24/7. One of his favorites is "That's a bad hobbit." because of this lord of the rings vid game I was obsessed with a while ago. Which he felt was a bad habit.


3) If I end up with a published book, I will have to hire someone to read it out loud for him. (I do not read out loud) It's not like he can't read, it's more like reading for pleasure doesn't mean anything to him.


4) He's a pretty cool guy.




Quote of the day:

"We're being led by an idiot with a crayon."

-Commander Root of the LEPrecon police
-Artemis Fowl: The Arctic Incident


-DarkHawk09

No comments: