Neopets...my story... how do these connect? No idea....

I just got a Neopets account today. I have a pet (a Xweetok) named LiveMoon. My username is DarkHawk09, and my password is... just kidding. I'm not that dumb. Anyway, I sell petpets, and I've got two so far. They came with the account, though. And they're made out of paper/cardboard. I have another pet called VeganPrincess. I think she's a Kyrri. I am kind of out of whack right now, I'm, like, happy about stuff, and since when do I call anything "princess"? Well, except the cat in my story. Which isn't doing to well, by the way.... My story, I mean, not the cat. I've got the ending the way I like it, but the middle needs a lot of work. There's something I'm gonna start doing now, at the end of all my posts on the blog. I'm putting a quote.



You know what, Voice? My friends ARE my world.


Maximum Ride The Angel Experement


-DarkHawk09

No comments: