Stuff. Rambling. Yadda Yadda Yadda...

Okay. I just realized something. I tend to start off my blog entries like this:

Okay. Blah blah blah blah....


That is strange. Anyway, I'm in charge of the kitchen today (by my own free will, not that you care) and so far, I cleaned it up while talking to my best friend, (multi-tasking!) and made banana bread. It's cooking right now. But I think I screwed something up, cause the outside is done, but the inside is mush. It might turn out okay. Only time will tell, I guess. I'm making breakfast for dinner. Scrambled tofu, hash browns, pancakes, and (vegan) sausage. If you want the recipe, check out my homesteading blog. I had softball practice today at noon, where I got to play first for the first time this year. Yeah! It got me pumped. Oh! I just took the bread out of the toaster oven. Guess what? It was on toast. It didn't bake. I have mushy mush now. It fell apart. And I didn't know what to do with the toaster oven in the first place. Guess what else? It's edible! Mmmm.. And quite good, if you like it mushy and falling apart. Which I do. So, softball. The coach wants me to pitch. I don't pitch. I catch. You know, I'm more afraid of being good than totally flopping. "cause you wouldn't believe the pressure being put on those pitchers...
I've gotta go, I'm taking an hour long walk every day, and I have to make dinner at.... six. That's in one hour.
Bye-Bye.

-DarkHawk09

P.S. I think I'm disillusioned. That you people actually care what's going on in my life, I mean....
No offence to you.....

3 comments:

Courtney said...

You're not disillusioned. I luv your blog!

DarkHawk09 said...

Thanks Courtnee! I luv yours, too.

Emily said...

Hi Lee Lee! I have finally read through your blog as well as Ashley's. You are very very creative--an excellent writer! I hope you do publish a book either ficition or book of poems. I hope all is well--say hi to your mom for me.