Rainy Day

Today, I've got rainclouds around my head. Literaly because, see, it's raining. Rare in AZ. So it's fun to go out in it sometimes. In the middle of winter, not so much. But it's cool in the summer. From where I am now, I can see it coming down on the sidewalk that leads up to our house. Our plants love it. The ones that don't have frostbite, anyway. And, it's not like I live in Flagstaff, or anything, but it's so cold out there.
The temperature was in the teens last night.
I think AZ is headed into the next Ice Age.
(Yes, I am smarter than that, I was just trying to be funny.)
So, I've got a riddle for you. Off the subject, I know. See if you can figure it out.
It can make people happy.
Yet, it can also drive them into insanity.
It's so quiet.
But it's the loudest thing I've ever heard.
What is it?
I'll give you the answer.
Silence.
The answer is silence.
To quote Owen, from Just Listen,
"Sometimes silence is just so freaking loud,"
I'd have to agree with that statement.
There's a reason that I listen to music bacically 24/7.
I gotta go.
Later,
-DarkHawk09

No comments: