Bored

O.K. I am soooo bored today. I have nowhere to go. And nothing to do. Except type, read, write, whatever. Normally that would rock. But today it is not fun. So I am typing nonsense into this computer, and rambling. Also, my mood has been so random lately. Oh! I have song lyrics to put on here. Guess who wrote it? The Summer Obsession. Of course. Guess the title? Bored. (I am editing it by the way.)

Hanging over a few lines and still I'm bored
Swallow pills and chase them down and drink till I'm sore
I read a book to stay awake
But all the pages make me wait
for something great
My real friends say I’m waiting
for what started long ago
And life is what you make of it
So come on now, let’s go
But still I'm bored lately, do you feel the same?
Being alive drives me crazy and this worlds insane
I go to a party with an army of mindless ----
No one’s doing anything no one’s interesting, so what?
I go back home and write a poem but all the words seem dumb
And I feel numb
Come on be straight
Do you really expect me to believe what I can't see?
Come on be straight
Do you really think this was, really think this was mean to be?
Come on be straight



The end

Cool?
I love it.
My second favorite song by TSO.
Do You Remember is # 1.
The music vid is on my blog, too.
They ROCK sooooooo much.


~DarkHawk09

1 comment:

The Flames said...

Hey, I say you commented on "me's" blog.

Do I know you?

OMG< have you ever read The Pendragon Adventure, by DJ Machale?!?!

Omg, great effing book.

Anyway, check out my blog and drop me a line.

Peace.

~The Flames