Untitled

Great entry name, huh?
Anyway, I know I already posted today, but horrible hypnotic cuteness, and what I want to talk about now don't really mix. As in, like, an Oil-And-Water type mix.

So, I am currently listening to an album called "Your Little Secret" by Melissa Etheridge. I have "Alanis Morissette MTV Unplugged", Sheryl Crow, "Pearl" by Janis Joplin, and "TigerLily" by Natalie Merchant lined up to go in next. Basically, I'm having A "Rocking Females" marathon this evening. Maybe I should do this more often. So, I have The Doors headed in next, and then I'm thinking Pink Floyd, and then- What? Oh, yeah, I know The Doors and Pink Floyd are not female bands, but I'm thinking five female CDs in a row is enough. Then I can rock out to my Other Favorites. I love music. I have made a goal, in the field of music, to be "Enlightened", as Owen, from "Just Listen" calls it. Although, apparently he likes listening to dripping faucets. That is not a band, that is a leaky piece of plumbing. Yeah-no. Not really my style. So, my CD just switched to what I think is "Alanis Morissette MTV Unplugged". I haven't heard any of these yet, is that not sad? Yes, it is!
*Nods head*
So, I just spent from ten AM to 3:40 something, at my Girl Scout leader's house finishing a project on Japan. Yeah, I am a Girl Scout. A Cadet to be more precise. And I am not ashamed to admit it, otherwise I would not type this in would I? So, I had much less info than I thought, and am going to TRY to compile more. Although, I also am making an origami piece today, which takes me about five hours to do CORRECTLY. So I probably will not end up with much. Plus, I only have an hour on the computer. And the thing we need it for is tomorrow morning. You know, it feels wrong, somehow, to get up early on a Saturday morning and leave the house.
{Sigh}
Now, I'm sitting here, eating my apple, typing, and twining a tree branch into my hair. And jamming out to The World's Most Musically Attuned Women Ever.

I put a few wonderful books (From the library) on hold yesterday: Twilight,
New Moon, Totally Normal Chaos, The Truth About Forever, MR 2(The lovely, lovely, book, and the lovely, lovely CDs so I can listen Max Ride now! Hah-HAH!!!!).

Hey! Dad just turned off my rocking music!!!! What's up with that!!!??? I now have to live with the silence while he talks on the phone! Ahhhhhhhhhhh! I love the alone type silence, not necessarily the quiet type silence. So no music is killer to me. And I mean killer in a bad way, not, like, cool.
{Sigh}
Now, I must be off, to practice my cartoon type drawing!
I have three things now to add,

One: I have said "Right off the bat" twice today, for some unknown reason.

Two: I have been super totally random/giddy, WHATEVER you want to call it today, and I have absolutely no clue why.

Three: I have spontaneously burst out laughing for no apparent reason.

Jeese, teen hormones (I call them "Horrormones")acting up, or what? So irritating. Arg.
I feel really... bad today. I can't actually put the word I'm thinking on here.

So, uh, bye?


-DarkHawk09

No comments: