So Totally Random

Okay. I'm typing in a few totally random thoughts. So, here they are.


1) I really want to learn how to play the guitar/drums.

2) I HATE these things. They drive me wild: Stereotyping. Sexism. Pop music (It's a really creepy love/hate thing). Animal cruelty. People who don't appreciate works of art, written, or painted. People who think that because I'm a girl, I can't do anything worthwhile. The saying that a woman's job, is to be "Pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen". And last, but DEFINITELY not least, Oreos. *Sigh*. That's out of my system.

3) I love the author Sarah Dessen.


4) I need a new notebook. (I AM a writer)


5) Kay, and Shadow (See current story idea) are so going to end up together. That IS a duh type thing, I just wanted to say that.


6) I have to get back into shape for softball.


7) I have a huge crush on Fang. And I know it. All of you girls out there who've read Maximum Ride know what I'm talking about. And the guys probably have a clue, also.


8) I'm dying of "Girl Scout Cookie Deprivation". It's a new type of sickness. It's been scientifically proven. (Not Really).

9) I finally have a babysitting job. It's a miracle!!!

10) I finally figured out what a "Muse" is. It's a god(?) who helps people write. I found that out from "Totally normal chaos", because the main girl read the Odyssey, and pointed out the muse part.

11) I wonder what people say behind my back. Do they say, "Oh, that DarkHawk09, she's so mature/intelegent." (<--- That's what my mother thinks they say),
or do they say, "That DarkHawk09, she's so easy to fool/take advantage of. And she has really low self-esteem." (<---------That's what I think they say)?


12) I really need to get off. Like, right this second.


13) Thirteen is my favorite, (not lucky, cause that's nine) number.


Peace Out,

-DarkHawk09

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh. my friends and i just spent half the day selling Girl Scout cookies, and id be happy if i never saw em again! (or at least for the rest of the day)