Untitled, again

Okay. I am so freaking sore. I played softball today, (And yesterday) and I have a cold with this really wet cough, so I can't catch my breath. I also felt like putting a sign above my head that blared I STINK AT THIS in red. I kept throwing over every one's head, and I left my glove at home. So I borrowed some one's glove, until she said, not in a mean way, that she was losing grip on her glove because I was so sweaty. I wanted to burst into flames (And hopefully sink into the ground) from the shame. When I came home I got in an ice cold shower (By choice) and jammed to "Do You Remember", then I put on my maternity pants. Then I ate, and now I'm blogging, and listening to my dad and sister watch Mythbusters. Now, I'll explain about the maternity thing before you freak. I got them by accident; they were on the wrong shelf. I'm not pregnant. I LOVE those pants though. They are this lovely olive green color, and they are so comfortable. They're not huge, or anything though. So, I was reading this book, Someone Like You, where the main character has a very
over-powering mother, a loser for a boyfriend, a pregnant best friend (Scarlett, age 16), and a drunk for a former boyfriend. So, she has to deal with her best friend being pregnant, with her best friend's boyfriend having been killed in a motorcycle accident, and her grandmother dying. I love the books written by Sarah Dessen, she writes in a very inspiring way, most of her books are about young women overcoming their problems. My mom found a book that says some thing about how one should expect a teenage girl to act like she's on LSD. Yeah right. My mom is standing over my shoulder now, threatening to turn off the computer if I don't get off. So now I'm off to read This Lullaby. My hair is finally dry!
*runs hand over hair*
Thank God.
Bye,

-DarkHawk09

3 comments:

Wishing_for_Wings said...

Thanx im vegan 2 my life is a totally bore i mean my moms super scrit I cant do what i want and come on being stuck with yr mom all day is not ver (hwo do you say) tipical of a just turned 14 year old ya know?

thanx for reading,
rebekah

Wishing_for_Wings said...

I so know what you mean when you say you wish the thing that happened in books would happen to you I really get you I've read all the books on yr list you have good taste!!! =)

DarkHawk09 said...

Thanks. Hey, you're vegan? I've never met another vegan. Except my mom. Who's not strict, I was just irritated with her, that's all....


-DarkHawk09