assorted poems from the girl who can't write (e.g. me)

life is

life is obsolete,
incomplete
sometimes
you just want to delete
it all and redo

but then remember
your forever
remember your forever


life is full of pain,
and regret
i shouldn't have lain,
there and let it happen


but remember
my forever,
remember my forever


life isn't fair
it tears the soul
from us,
and takes a toll,
on us

but remember
their forever
remember their forever


life isn't all bad, either






moody teen

i might be a moody teen,
i might love rock,
maybe i wear combat boots,
or maybe not,
but some days,
no matter my mood,
i just want someone to brush my hair,
and tell me that they really care


Red-Tail

Red tailed hawk, soaring up high,
you are more magnifecent than I.
Below, a lonely feild mouse sits,
then darts back into her hidden terrain,
under the creosote, smelling of rain.

A roadrunner sprints off after it's prey,
sorry Mr. Roadrunner, not today.
Mighty Colorado rushing by,
rattle snake sunning itself on a rock,
and me, wishing that I was the hawk.

(now that one ^, for some reason, the judges liked, and I won second place in a contest at Tres Reos. No idea if I spelled that right)

Okay. I've gotta split now, but I'll post more of my ameture poetry later.

-DarkHawk09

3 comments:

Jaz said...

i like the moody teen one......just lik me!!!!

Kayla4805 said...

Wow...
I liked them all!!
:]

AuthorAngel said...

Hello, this is author angel, the girl u found on Fangs Blong (HE IS SOOOO HOTT! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN U!) I think the stories u write sound really good- I write stories like that too- and I'm happy that someone other than myself luvs writing!