Oooh! Pretty colors! *reaches out hand to stroke computer screen, and bursts into overly dramatic tears when cannot touch the lovely redness*



Okay. I'm having major trouble getting a stupid pic onto my blog, so I'm following the help instructions, which involve posting a pic on the blog, then copying the URL. So here it is. If I pull it off, the pic'll be on my profile. If not... look at th pretty colors! Oooooh!:)


ADDED RECENTLY: I can't do it without the computer knowladge of my father. So I must pic my profile later. :(
*bursts into overly dramatic tears*
My (teeny tiny) side of common sence says this: "Stop bursting into overly dramatic tears of desperation. You are not an emotional person, so shut up. You are emmbarressing me."


-DarkHawk09

2 comments:

Nadia said...

y dont u ever post in ur Fang's Fang Club blog? it wasn't a big mistake at all, belive me. for the longest time i thought it was coming out the 22nd, too.

Kayla4805 said...

Hey.
Thanks you did help.
:]]]
I'm going to put it on hold Tommrow!!
But yess i do love Fax.
But!!!!
I love Fanla More!!!
(Fang and Kayla. I know..I'm stupid. lol)
Nudge and Iggy?!?!
When did that happen?!?!
Awww. :]]]
I HAVE to read the 2nd book!!
Have you read it?
If soo, Was it good?
:]]
Well thanks for the comment.
Talk to you later.
:D
ByeBye.

-Kayla